Statements of Excellence for Admission to Graduate School in Physics
I want to help you get admitted to graduate school in Physics.
Free Document Evaluation. After you fill out my Online Interview Form, I will ask you some specific questions by email if I need any further information. Please also send your resume/CV and or rough draft if you have one.
I help as many people as I can in the area of Physics although I can make no claims to any special qualification in this area. I only had one Physics class, decades ago as an undergraduate students called "Physics for Poets." I do like to think, however, as a professional word smith, that I draft effective statements for applicants to graduate school in Physics because I help them to include and account for the "big picture" the relevance of physics of humanity. It is a specia privilege and honor to draft statements for people whose story excites me, people who I feel strongly are in a unique position to give something of importance to their respective professions. I only do my best, taking the time to reflect on your story as well, usually doing some internet research on your behalf.
An old wise man and creative writer, I draft a model first paragraph for your Statement free of charge to promote my service: Many of my clients Add Me as a Contact! on Skype. ID: DrRobertEdinger so that we can chat. Please note that I am not usually able to talk and I need your information in text form.
I appreciate that you trust me to do a good job finishing your statement. I trust you as well to recommend me to your friends and colleagues if you are very pleased with your statement.
Talent and potential for research are the big things that graduate school programs in Physics are looking for in applicants. Many successful applicants have extensive research experience, often spending their summer vacations in the laboratory.
You will also need a highly eloquent Statement that portrays you as someone with enormous potential to contribute to the advance of Physics over the long term.
Some additional tips for preparation for graduate school in Physics include:
- Ask for recommendations now, while the professor remembers you well!
- Talk to your professors about where you should apply, who might be good to work with, and what schools they think would be a good match for your interests!
- Surf the web, what work/experiments interest you?
- Contact professors who do interesting work and talk to them about it (email, phone)
- If possible, attend colloquiums to get a feel for what’s out there.
- Think about where you will be living as well (where you really want to live, city, state, etc.
- Apply to at least 5-8 schools of different levels of competitive admission so that if you do not get accepted to your first choice, you get accepted somewhere.
- If you find a professor you click with, apply there!
Most Recently Edited Samples
- PHD Clinical Mental Health Public Policy
- PharmD, North Carolina USA, Christian
- PHD Public Health Pharmacodpidemiology
- Certificate in Global Studies and IR, Mexican-American
- PHD Agricultural Economics, Bangladeshi
- Latin American Studies PHD, Central American
- IM Residency, Indian Woman Doctor, Public Health
- LLM Masters, Scientist, Pharmacy Regulation
- CRNA Nurse Anesthesia Masters, Lebanese
- MLIS, Women’s Studies Minor, LGBT
- MS Educational Administration California
- MS Computer Science, Software, Food & Drug
- MPH, Public Health Doctor, Nigeria
- Translation MA, International Affairs, Turkish