We work together as a team on your statement, you and me.
Your contribution to the final revision of your model essay is of especially critical importance if you are a non-native speaker/writer of English. Most importantly, it will help to convince the admissions committee that you indeed did write it yourself rather than having someone write it for you. I often leave in certain language peculiarities for non-native speakers that are common for that linguistic group intentionally, because this heightens the authenticity of the document and you are more likely to be accepted that way. You do not necessarily want the document to be "perfect," in one admission committee director's words, as if it were "written by a machine." You want your admission essay to be very human and attractive, so that the members of the Admissions Committee look forward to meeting you. This is why I call my product a model essay, because I recommend that you make at least a few small changes to it, incorporating more of your own words and voice.
I respond promptly and free of charge to all questions and inquires.
I help hundreds of applicants each year to be accepted to college, university, and graduate programs including business, law, medical, and dental schools. I draft extremely effective personal statements and statements of purpose on behalf of my clients, including essays and letters for scholarships, fellowships, internships, and residency positions.
I have spent many years investigating what makes a Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose most effective. If you are to meet with success, your statement must be succinct, free of repetition, and eloquent, with appropriate word choice. Unlike other Statement writing web sites on the Internet, we are a 'service' not a 'business'. This is because I come from a long background of academic and professional training and volunteer work in the advancement of human rights, especially in the Developing World. We work to strengthen the principals of gender and racial equality, human liberation, and progressive communication, religion and spirituality, all in a search for increasingly creative and constructive ways to make the world a more egalitarian and harmonious place to live, particularly through the advancement of environmentally friendly technology. Most of the work that we do is on behalf of women, minorities, and applicants from other parts of the world who wish to study in the USA, Canada, Europe, or Australia. I look forward to helping you soon.
Most Recently Edited Samples
- PHD Clinical Mental Health Public Policy
- PharmD, North Carolina USA, Christian
- PHD Public Health Pharmacodpidemiology
- Certificate in Global Studies and IR, Mexican-American
- PHD Agricultural Economics, Bangladeshi
- Latin American Studies PHD, Central American
- IM Residency, Indian Woman Doctor, Public Health
- LLM Masters, Scientist, Pharmacy Regulation
- CRNA Nurse Anesthesia Masters, Lebanese
- MLIS, Women’s Studies Minor, LGBT
- MS Educational Administration California
- MS Computer Science, Software, Food & Drug
- MPH, Public Health Doctor, Nigeria
- Translation MA, International Affairs, Turkish
- Masters Translation, Literature, Saudi Applicant
- MA Translation, Interpretation, Intl Studies, Chinese
- MA Translation, Volunteer Teacher, Chinese